Saturday, November 13, 2010

when you wish upon a book store...

on my list of wishes are these I found around blog land...

saw this & it made my heart sing....what lovely ideas to inspire creativity
{beyond playdough}
and make things to welcome the season...
I always need this kind of inspiration!
The dreamywhites gal shows us some goodies she's made here





found this goodie here
why do I love the? 
well, because I am a wish-I-were-a-sew-girl. I want to make things that I see in lovely store and w/o a manual, I'd be stuck paying retail forEVER. 


A different blog I can no longer recall (SORRY) showed this as the book "currently reading"
spend some time looking at this inspiring (better said than coveted) book here
Yep. She's the author of this lovely Christmas-ness & has a blog too. 

what's gets you in the mood to create??

No comments:

Post a Comment