Thursday, November 11, 2010

in San Francisco with kids...


There are lots and lots of things to do in the beautiful city of San Francisco 
with kids too.
I love the city, 
but like any other big city, there isn't a lot of places to run & play without having traffic or fears involved. 
well, inside Golden Gate Park is a beautiful & very fun park. 
it is right beside one of the old Carousels 
here, they can run
climb
slide
twist




 these little bowl things with a little motion spin you around like a top!


 cement slide. Which sounds harsh, but everyone uses cardboard scraps to slide. Actually quite fun...and fast!
 This rope pyramid thing is crazy fun... and quite a task to climb up with camera in hand.

 playing tag. 
with Daddy.
fun.

 not my favorite combo
water
+
sand
but of course my boys were drawn right to it!
my man. I love watching him play with his kids. Seriously make me crazy in love....

No comments:

Post a Comment