Monday, October 12, 2009

my 5 favorite things this last week....



This has been quite a week...so much to do & all scrunched into several days! First off, I've been not blogging....I think I haven't had much to say & second I kinda think I'm talking to myself, but I am going to try to anyway. At least a bit more often in case someone out there likes it :)
In random order....(because blogger seems to upload in crazy order anyway)

Dad & my man cooking together in the kitchen....somehow this just makes me happy. I think it is because they both enjoy eachothers company so much & it always warms my heart that the 2 most favoritest men in my life love eachother so much...BTW this was brunch after the wedding more of that in latter picture...

My little brother got hitched! This is just one of many from yesterday's wedding day....it was wonderful, beautiful & so much fun! Megan & Matthew got married at a winery up in Woodland area on a bluff on top of the vineyard...I am so incredibly happy for them both, they adore eachother & I just love weddings anyway! More photos later ( I took several, HA!) Gorgeous, huh?
Just stinking cool! My pal Alex made these for a birthday party Sat. and I just think they are fantastic! So creative & fun....Movie Party. Cupcake wrapped in photocopied popcorn holder paper, topped with mini marshmallows tossed in yellow food coloring ( like you do coconut for grass ). Kudos & applause for super fun cool creative cupcakes!
Also this week (told you it was a busy one) was trip down to Mickey's and out of all the pictures, I just LOVE this one....we posed with Minnie she hugged all the girls and when she went in for a love from Boston he pecked her nose!! And I got the shot, so funny & so sweet! I must premise this, that he was not too taken with the characters...he hung around but didn't get too close. He did give Goofy a high-5 but that was it. Except for Minnie-so cute...
Last & NOT least....my beautiful Abbie. She loves to dance, in fact, I think she'd dance through life.....I sat in this week on Parent Visitation Day & was loving watching her grace.....she is so beautiful & also the ham of the class-both good & bad I guess.....
A rare & beautiful girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment