Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it is an honor....


I was honored to take several family portraits this "Christmas Card Season". I love it! When someone asked me what I wanted to do when I grow up, I never had an answer. It'll now.
I love taking pictures & could do it all day... never get paid (although it is nice to....= more equipment!) and
feel like a million bucks "when I get the shot".
So.... here are a few from some of the family sessions I did this season, hopefully I am not debuting anyone's CC picture- but I don't think anyone will see these anyway! HA!







First....Ditullio Family- It was important to me to capture their laughter & togetherness. They were great!


















































































This is the Cardinale kids...
LOVE them!
Hello, gorgeous!
Mostly I hoped I could get them to relax & like getting their picture taken, with girls in middle school that is very important/hard to make them like pictures.
Obviously it worked & they warmed up to lots of "working with me".













































































JEPSON= 3 girls & one gorgeous mama!! They were easy, seriously. But I hoped & needed to be the photographer that made the awesome photographer/graphic artist/very artistic/visionary dad happy with what I shot too. Turns out it all came together....and the best part was swapping taking eachother's family pictures! Bonus.

I LOVE these girls profiles. Obviously they are related, but their profiles show their individuality. I love that.
Sunset, illuminated beachy hues. Gosh I love taking pictures!








Amazing love....














They grow fast, it is good to catch it while you can..












The whole family

No comments:

Post a Comment