Friday, February 1, 2008

it's all too quick...

I am somedays overwhelmed at the amount of paperwork this job requires. No, I am not a lawyer or a editor, just a mom of 4 school attending kiddos with TONS of paper work! Some is art, some is notices, and like yesterday- some just stop me in my tracks. Mackenzie brought home a notice of 5th Grade dedications due soon. That means we are almost ready to say goodbye to the school down the street and hello to Middle School. I"M NOT READY! Not at all.... I was also trying to working their school albums, catch them up. So looking back on 8 years of school already for my sweet girl just makes me sad. I already miss so much and it's only going to get worse! I need to cherish more and hurry less. I always say that but it's hard to apply with 5 wanting -needing kids to keep up with. Good thing I love it so! As for my girl, well... maybe we can slow down just a bit and cherish 5th grade a little more. And recycle the rest!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. But, you're right, we still have a few more months of fifth grade to enjoy. Let's cherish every day. Hugs, Heather

    P.S. Glad to see you're up and running!

    ReplyDelete